Sunday, November 14, 2004


the fellas
I'm a junior now... but i still don't live like one! God has definitely been talking to me about priorities and time management, but my night habits are still pretty bad. Anyways the 23 freshmen out of the 30 guys on our floor are always up and these are just two of the guys(Broc & Ryan) that are always up. Seriously it is crazy though!!! One time i worked on a project until 5am or 6am in the morning and came back to sleep for a few hours and there were still guys up yelling out a window for no reason. oh to be a college student!!! It's fun but my body is definitely requiring more sleep these days! There seem to be less and less allnighters being pulled :) It's all good though! I love it

1 comment:

About Brandon said...

B-
Just wanted you to know that I let our entire church know about how you got me shocked by the electric fense at the farm... oh yeah.... you remember!! Guess what... I told all of them how I am going to get you back this year... that means I have to follow through... you better be scared son.... -B