Thursday, June 01, 2006

Quote for Thought

"Pretty soon i'lll be going to GOd, standing before Him. I'd go through anything if i could just see God for a moment. My comfort in this life is that i see Him by faith."
Practicing God's Presence by Brother Lawrence

"I'd go through anything if i could just see God for a moment."
Stop and really think about it for a second before reading on!!!
This statement alone has challenged me significantly to reevaluate the extent of my desire and love for God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! asian girls Private tamiflu uk Dining room chair slip covers car stereo with dvd audio

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Email soho lists Delta venetian bronze kitchen faucet Large breast implants 1200cc st tammany