Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Quick Admiration

God is GOOD! I had my first day at the summer kids day camp from 8-4:30! I came and took a nap on a couch in my office at the jr. high that i am working at part time. When i woke up, i felt very attacked. It was the first time i have felt lonely in a LONG time. I sat down and read and then got some work done. I was walking around trying to get out of that slump and Trace Faubel and Courtney Whitmore called. They were just what i needed for encouragement. Psalm 23 is so true. God does always provide when it is needed. This summer is going to be a lot of fun, but these first couple of weeks are very busy with planning and it drains me. The rest will fall more into place i think. I am planning on posting some pictures tomorrow when i have a little more time, so stay posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »