Sunday, November 19, 2006

New Zealand is Coming Soon!

I am leaving in 2 1/2 weeks from San Diego to drive home and prepare to leave for New Zealand on December 28th. There are still a lot of preparations to take care of before leaving and before arriving. Leaving student loans, loved ones, future jobs, and plenty of other important things in my life behind and discussing with those overseas all the logistics of housing, ministry, job opportunities, etc. In the next few days i will have a pretty extensive run down of this trip up on my blog and leave it up for one or two weeks so people can see what i am doing. After that, i hope you will continue to follow me through my journey as i start putting pictures on the sight and talk out my life and thoughts as i go. Today is my last day with the church family that i have become a part of and served with over the last 6 months. It is hard to leave those you love, knowing that exciting things are ahead for them. They have been so loving and appreciative that there encouragement has continued to bless me as i head out and work through the "icky" stuff of leaving. Thanks Canyon Hills.

No comments: