Monday, March 26, 2007

Opportunity

I have a lot of choices to make over the next few months about ministry, calling, and ,in general, what direction i feel i should point my life in terms of occupation

It is very easy for me to get... frustrated, put off, and stressed over these decisions. Last night i was reminded as i read Proverbs that they are OPPORTUNITIES. I always seem to look at them as problems, when the reality is my stress is all over the good things in life.

I skimmed through Proverbs the other day and the general impression i received throughout the whole book was, Man makes his own plans, but God determines his steps. and God's plan will be victorious no matter what humans do, no matter what I decide! I need a peace that trusts that God will remain victorious and an insight to constantly remember that i am already on His side!

No comments: