Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Heart of God

So often right now i know i don't know what i need ...
but i come up with so many good options!?!

more organized....
more money...
less weaknesses....
more busy...
more focus...
more boundaries...
more heart...
being less human...
But THIS VERSE just hit it RIGHT ON for me tongiht:
Jeremiah 7:22-23
I did not just give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices,

23
but I gave them this command: Obey me,
and I will be your God and you will be my people.
...that it may go well with you.

All of my answers are good. Growth and Purity are key but THE POINT of obedience, THE POINT of my life
THE POINT of it ALL

Is Coming to a place of being His.
The point of correction is to be the same as Him
The point of forgiveness is to be loved and accepted by Him

It puts things in their right place
God is God and i am his loved child.
Us being of one spirit is what i long for

1 comment:

jeanie said...

Thanx for this post mate!!! Just what I needed in my current state...