Monday, January 07, 2008

Productivity... Where did it come from?

Since I have returned home from Orlando, i have felt very good about my relationships and being productive! I organized everything i own at my parents. That means i organized stuff i hadn't look at since i packed for college a year and a half ago!!! Anyway, i just read this journal from a little bit ago, and i feel like it rightly described where i was at some times during the fall.
The Child hits Adulthood
I look forward to having a statement to say every morning and look forward to the small group helping me with that. Basically a lot of words to say i want Focus.
I hit a crossroads:
procrastination met my weakness of vague deadlines and lack of immediate consequences
Work overran its limits into my fun compartment
My introvert is rivaling my extrovertedness
and my maturity is trying to take over my simple active child i never wanted to lose.

I saw among the simple,
I noticed among the young men,
a youth who lacked judgment.
Proverbs 7:7

No comments: