Saturday, February 02, 2008

I Did something tonight i have wanted to do since my youth group days!

Broomball!
This isn't a picture of us but it helps you get the idea if you have never played. You run around an ice hockey rink in your shoes with a flat plastic handle at the end of a stick or a broom taped up at the bottom and hit a softball sized rubber ball.

My body aches, my team sort of lost, i fell plenty of times and it was amazing!

Ever since youth group for the past 10 years i have heard of groups playing, but just never had the opportunity presented to me until the young adults group at Granger went tonight!

Definitely something i could play over and over again!
The falling and fun competition is a blast!

1 comment:

Kelly Benware said...

This is one of our Student Life favorites too!