Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time for Prayers

I am basically set to go to New Zealand on September 3, but i need $2,900 before i can buy my ticket and go. I speak to Plymouth Wesleyan this Sunday and will be calling a few churches on Monday. This is an exciting time and i am really trusting God to pull things together in these last couple of weeks.

I trust God's timing but it is an urgent time as well, so if you are interested in giving or know someone who might, let me know so i can connect with them.
Prayers for God's guidance, peace, and support in this time of transition are huge!
If you are wanting to contribute in this time of need the easiest way is to give by
credit card
Go to https://www2.wesleyan.org/gp/donate/
Page 1: (fill in basic info)
Page 2: Fund#: WM29-0052 Description: “Donation for Brent” Amount:$30 or whatever
Page 3:Confirm

or Check
Make out to Global Partners and send to:
Global Partners
PO Box 50434
Indianapolis, IN 46250

No comments: