Sunday, August 09, 2009

Give you a few glimpses into my Australian and US Home Visit

I went to Hillsong Conference 09 in Sydney Australia

This is some of the random fun in Australia after the conference.

If you have ever wondered what it looks like to surf on a big lake...
this is Evy and Tash on a smaller clear day in July on Lake Michigan when i first arrived in the US

I didn't get a lot of footage but these were the videos i did have from the Family trip to North Carolina

It was mentioned that i didn't have any videos of Kylan. Sorry... but here's a picture. He made a great beach bum sleeping in the heat of the beach.


The Day before heading back to New Zealand we got to play basketball with my friend Taylor at my dad's church gym. This was the deciding game and my dad hitting the game winning three over my brother in law Brandon. Nice. I think my victory dance was rather modest, don't you?!

3 comments:

Dan Eggenschwiler said...

The video of Lake Michigan makes me sad. It does not do the lake justice! That's like putting up the photos of the day we went out in San Diego and calling it a good day. I'm just saying...

B said...

I agree Dan and i believe i did say it was a small day at Lake Michigan and i more just wanted people who had no idea what it would look like to at least have a glimpse, but sadly, i looked online and i couldn't find any surf videos that really do the lake the justice that i think you are asking for. :)

Lynne Howard said...

I love the fam video! Brandon is a sweet daddy, and Jaylon is sooo cute, I just want to kiss his face! He looks like such a big boy! That's a neat pic of Kylan chillin on the beach. Did y'all get a family pic at the beach?