Thursday, October 08, 2009

Two big updates and Prayer Requests for next weeketo

Mentoring Begins

This next Tuesday at 10am, Ben, Paul, and I

(ben and family)

(Paul)

will conduct our first actual lesson with six train me boys in alternative education. This is

probably one of the biggest breakthroughs I have been able to lead and be a part of being over here. Not only is it a chance to teach “the trouble youth” of auckland about life and God for an hour a week, but it also connects our church (cession) to this part of the local community in a way that Brett and the church have been working and praying towards for a few years now. Awesome to see how God works.


My Parents are Coming!

Ollie and Reata fly in this Saturday for a week here in Auckland. The trip is business related but I should get to spend 4 or 5 days with them and introduce them to friends which is really exciting!




1 comment:

Kelly Benware said...

Wahoo!!! Enjoy mom and dad for me.