Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4 Days left in NZ


My time to leave New Zealand has come up quickly. I will update my blog and you in more detail soon, but right now i would just appreciate your prayers as i try to connect and end this time well over these next couple of days. I leave this Monday at 12:15pm NZ time.

NZ and my involvement in the future are still heavily in my prayers as well but nothing has been decided.
As for my immediate next steps:
July 5-9- Australia for a few days to process the transition back home
Mid July- Family vacation in North Carolina
July 31- My ordination in Indiana
August- Potentially start a job stateside

Thank you so much for your involvement and support in my life.
Brent Dongell

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

No comments: