Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The moments we were created for!


My sister has this theory formulating that we all have climactic or pinnacle moments in this life that we were specifically made for!

I love these moments when they happen!

A moment captured to perfection!  A moment where everything is crystalized.  You can retell the story a million times and every time you look at that moment, you admire it’s beauty and color as you shine light on it.  It rejuvenates your soul.   

These moments connect you with God... Especially when God is connected to those moments.

Often it is a moment you have yearned for.  It could be a huge adventure or a quiet moment with a newborn.  It’s your moment.  I pray and hope for more of these in life.  I am praying that this next Sunday is one of those moments as I meet with the young adults of Lansing! I'm praying that this year holds some of those moments.  Now that’s a bold prayer! 

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us
-Early Church Prayer- 

(I prayed/journaled this last week and experienced this Sunday in an amazing way as a miraculous size group (100+) of college/young adults crossed over to worship God at our first once a month gathering called SHAKEN.  A dream that has been years in the making saw new light this last Sunday)

No comments: