Thursday, May 02, 2013

How Do I Express GOD?

How Do I Say All That God Is?
How Do I Express... GOD.

Words are just not enough.

I can try and use words but sometimes I need art or sports or music to express what words can't.

Even if I know all the right words there's some feelings that only art without words can express.
Even with word and art, there are some physical aspects that only sports can express without words or art. 
Even with words, art, and sports, there is some connection that only relationships can express. 
Even with words, art, sports, and relationships, there is still a peace that can only come from being with God's creation instead of man made structure. 
And even with words, art, sports, relationships and God's creation, there are still some spiritual moments that only a sanctuary moment can express.

How can I fully express God to others?

It is a constant joyful striving of finding him not only in words, but the emotions of art/music and the physicality/challenge of sports and the grass root peace of God's creation and the God connection/acceptance of the sanctuary moments that are too full to be able to express in one way or one experience...

....actually it would take a lifetime.


He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end

No comments: